Monday, December 20, 2010

Lunar Eclipse

Today I thought about going to bed all day.
I had a little Christmas night in with some friends after work, I fell asleep during the movie. When I was driving home I was reminded about the lunar eclipse and thought I'll stay awake to watch that and THEN go to bed. But when I got home I realised that I couldn't see the moon from my balcony (or it's eclipsed at the moment). I think I should suit up and go for a walk around the block to see it, it does happen every million years or something like that, so if I miss it tonight, I'll probably miss it for life. With big moments like this, I want to be able to tell kids, "you know where I was during the lunar eclipse of 2010?" I remember my first solar eclipse, where I was when 9/11 was happening, what I was doing when Obama won the election ect (actually that may be all).
Anyway, this eclipse is going to happen in 9 minutes and I'm in bed. I'll youtube it tomorrow.

Looks like I'm sticking to the original plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment