Saturday, December 11, 2010

Uh-Oh

I've either completely changed as a person 'work' is no longer in my vocabulary or S.A.D. is kicking in early or I worked my ass off between the Thompson, Rehab and whatever other work I could get for 6 months that I am buuurnt out.

I suppose I had 3 weeks off before I started working again.. but I spent that time looking for work, visiting my family, having my family visit me and taking a mini vacay that wasn't so much a vacay as justification for future therapy. I am SO tired!! All I want to do is sleep and when I wake up it's to eat and use the washroom.

I find this state very annoying and something will be done of it tomorrow at 10am.. when I officially wakeup (after working 11pm-3:30am tonight) for my first real shift at Real Sports Bar.
Goooo Bobbi!

Maybe I just need a better multi-vitamin... or to remember to take the one I have..! eeeheeemm.

No comments:

Post a Comment